Our vision is to help make a sustainable and tangible difference to the lives of those living in poverty, particularly young people, by supporting charities which focus on education.
Our 100% Commitment
We are committed to allocating 100% of every Patron and Supporter payment basis.point receives to our grant initiatives*, without deduction of operating expenses. As you would expect, we do have organisational costs and our costs and operational expenses are met in a number of ways:
- proceeds raised at fundraising events – currently our annual corporate Golf Challenge and Spring Lunch
- tax credits received by basis.point on patron payments
- receipts from raffles, auctions and similar at basis.point events
- donations which the relevant donor directs towards operational expenses.
* In selecting grantees and making grants we focus on evidence based and evidence informed programmes. Costs associated with evaluation of individual grants made by basis.point to evidence the impact of those grants are considered as part of and allocated to the relevant grant.
basis.point at a glance
There are many ways you can contribute to basis.point
Donate to basis.point
Become a Patron or a Supporter
Volunteer to help us
Attend our next event
Sign up to our newsletter