By becoming a Corporate Patron you are
- Transforming the educational landscape for children across Ireland.
- Driving Social Change Being part of a strong representative voice with the opportunity to influence strategic thinking, shaping the future direction of education. Already one of our programmes has been rolled out nationally by the Irish Department of Education.
- Joining a community of like-minded professionals providing opportunities to network with peers.
- Taking Hands on Action with opportunities to Volunteer, making a personal and meaningful influence on the lives of educationally disadvantaged children
- Mapping social responsibility goals and financial resources with a choice of three levels of patronage
- Inspiring others by strengthening our voice through Sponsorship opportunities.
€3,000 per annum.
As a Patron you are committed to affecting social change and share our belief that education provides the foundation stone for building brighter futures.
By sharing this goal with other Corporate Patrons you strengthen our collective voice and ensure that together we amplify our impact.
€6,000 per annum.
As a Premier Patron you are promising to work more closely with basis.point affecting significant and meaningful change to the educational landscape.
You are leading the way within the industry and prioritise education as a vector for change. We recognise your lasting commitment publicly and invite you to work together to ensure that our educational programmes deliver on their promises. Your compassion inspires others and helps shape our charity.
€10,000 per annum.
As a Prestige Patron you are one of the key influencers on the ambition of the charity, changing lives and transforming society. We value your input and your contribution affords you some exclusive privileges. We highlight your involvement on our homepage, encourage you to attend strategy meetings with our charity partners, feature you prominently at charity partner events, and offer you first refusal on volunteering opportunities and potential partner programmes. Your courage and determination shapes our ability to create brighter futures and affect change for good.
Benefits of becoming a Patron reflect the level of involvement that best suits your company
|Company listing with logo on basis.point.ie||●||●||●|
|Certificate of Patronage for display at HQ||●||●||●|
|Highlight on LinkedIN with photo and logo||●||●||●|
|Advance booking at basis.point events||●||●||●|
|Regular newsletter for circulation to colleagues||●||●||●|
|Company listing with logo on Patron boards at events||●||●||●|
|Invitation to annual Showcase||●||●||●|
|Opportunities to engage in Partner Programmes||●||●||●|
|Invitation to charity partner events||●||●||●|
|basis.point lunch & learn||●||●||●|
|basis.point lunch & learn with feature educational partner||●||●|
|Guaranteed table at Annual Lunch||●||●|
|Staff volunteering opportunities||●||●|
|Exhibition space at basis.point events||●||●|
|Fundraising support to in-house campaigns||●||●|
|Home page listing with logo and highlight||●|
|Detailed company feature and website link on basis.point.ie||●|
|Complimentary seat at Leader's Dinner||●|
|Speaker opportunities at Showcase and events||●|