By becoming an Individual Patron or Supporter you are
- Driving Social Change Being part of a strong representative voice with the opportunity to influence strategic thinking, shaping the future direction of education. Already one of our programmes has been rolled out nationally by the Irish Department of Education.
- Amplifying our Impact by joining together with industry colleagues, each donating a manageable amount, which together builds to be considerable.
- Joining a community of like-minded professionals providing opportunities to network with peers.
- Taking Hands on Action with opportunities to volunteer, making a personal and meaningful influence on the lives of educationally disadvantaged children
- Inspiring others by sharing your vision and your commitment.
- Levelling the playing field, improving educational outcomes for those experiencing educational disadvantage
€1,000 per annum or €84/month
As an Individual Patron you are leading the way amongst industry colleagues and prioritise education as a vector for change.
Your compassion inspires others and helps shape our charity.
Your collective generosity builds quickly and ensures that our educational programmes deliver on their promises.
We value your lasting commitment and as an individual Patron you have an opportunity to engage more closely with our charity partners and avail of many volunteering occasions.
€250 per annum or €21/month
As a basis.point Supporter you share our belief that education provides the foundation stone for building brighter futures and are committed to affecting social change.
By sharing this goal with other industry colleagues, each of whom give a manageable amount, your collective generosity builds and ensures that our educational partners can make long term plans.
You strengthen our collective voice and ensure that together we amplify our impact.
Our Patrons and Supporters
The ongoing generosity of our Patrons and Supporters is key to enabling us to make sustained and considered investments into educational programmes for children experiencing disadvantage.
Benefits reflect your level of commitment
|Listing on basis.point.ie||●||●|
|Regular newsletter for circulation to colleagues||●||●|
|Invitation to annual Showcase||●||●|
|Invitation to charity partner events||●||●|
|basis.point lapel pin||●||●|
|Booking in advance of general public for basis.point events||●||●|
|Shared welcome on LinkedIn||●||●|
|Highlight on LinkedIn with photo||●|
|Option to book seat at Club table at Annual Lunch||●|
|Certificate of Patronage for display||●|
|Personalised email signature||●|
|Listing on Patron boards at basis.point events||●|